December 2, 2008
If you’re like me and just realized that we have only 3 weeks from Thursday until Christmas is here, you’re probably freaking out a little. Or a lot! You’re probably also wishing for a way to get yourself organized so that you won’t forget anything, AND your stress level will be under control a little bit more. I found a few things that might help.
- Real Simple has a 26 day Holiday Blogathon going on right now. What? They didn’t invite BigSisLilSis to participate? Even though we’re crushed, I do have to say there are some great tips there from some great blogs on all kinds of Christmas topics.
- i-village has a Christmas Planner broken down into the 1st week of December, the 2nd week, the 3rd week, Christmas week, Christmas morning and after Christmas.
- FamilyFun.com shows us how to transform a 3-ring binder into Ann’s Amazing Holiday Planner.
- If you have a little time on your hands and are super-duper crafty and stampy, check out this tutorial for a beautiful Christmas Planner from Christine Rowland, a Stampin Up Demonstrator.
- How about a video for those of us who need a visual? I have a jillion things to do but I sat here and watched this whole 7 minute video on making a cute Christmas Planner. I couldn’t stop watching it! Plus I really enjoyed the music from Josh Groban.
- TwoPeasInABucket’s member gallery has this Christmas Planner that is absolutely gorgeous. There aren’t any instructions, but it’s certainly inspiring to look at. I’m pretty OCD and overly-perfectionistic, but this project is beyond me for December 2nd. Maybe if it was July 2nd I would attempt this jewel.
- OrganizedHome has some Christmas Planner notebook ideas that are pretty practical.
- And last but not least, the FlyLady offers a Holiday Cooking and Decorating Schedule.
We’ll send more tips and tools your way as we find them. Meanwhile, take a deep breath, make a list or two, and enjoy this blessed season!