February 10, 2009
Valentine’s Day is sneaking up on us just like Christmas did, and 2009 did. It’s February already? Mid-Feb, in fact? Oy vey, time goes by fast!
Now that I’ve made myself sound like a 110 year old woman – not that there’s anything wrong with that – let me get on with Valentine’s Day Food of Love! If you’re looking for some new ideas for your Heart Day, check out these. They aren’t your Grandma’s sugar cookie cut-outs, but again, nothing wrong with that.
- Strawberry Shortcake Trifle from Bakers Banter
- Fast and Easy Valentine’s Treats from Bakerella
- Heart Shaped Nutella S’Mores with Homemade Chocolate Graham Crackers from Baking And Boys
- Cherry Filled Chocolate Wafers from Little Window Shoppe
- Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Parfaits from Peanut Butter and Julie
- Valentine Treats from Pillsbury
- Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies from BakingBites
- Chocolate Mascarpone Cheese Pie from Sticky, Gooey, Creamy,Chewy
- Valentine’s Day Desserts from Joy of Baking
- Valentines Day Chocolate Desserts from Gourmet
Check back for more Valentine’s Day stuff coming your way this week!