May 25, 2009
We’ve talked about food and drinks for Memorial Day, but we know those are just minor things in the big scheme of things. They’re fun things, but they are trivial. Memorial Day is all about gratitude.
- To all of the men and women who have given their lives in the service of our country, we say thank you.
- To the families and friends of service men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice, we say thank you.
- To all of the men and women who are defending our country this very day and this very minute all around the world, we say thank you.
- To the loved ones who are living their lives thousands of miles away from their family members who are serving now, we say thank you.
- To all of the veterans who have returned home after serving in the military, we say thank you.
Happy Memorial Day, everyone. And thank you. We appreciate you.