August 31, 2010
We’ve had some big events going on these past couple of weeks in our world, which definitely took some of our time away from BigSisLilSis.
Here are just a few things that have been happening:
- Two weeks ago, BigSis and I met in Chicago for a long weekend to meet Bry’s fiance.
- Last week, I had a training class in Dallas and BigSis was nice enough, after working a full day, to pick me up every night so we could go to dinner.
- HayHay started his Junior year in high school last Thursday.
- Bry got married in Illinois on Saturday. (Yes, without family present; sniffle, sniffle…)
- Bry also learned that he will be stationed here in San Diego and may be relocating as soon as next month! (Hip, hip, hurray!)
- BigSis spent the whole weekend at WordCamp Dallas; 25 different sessions to be exact! Ask her about it if you’re interested in the scoop!
- My little guy, HayHay’s 17th birthday was yesterday.
- My 19th wedding anniversary is today.
- And, I’m anxiously awaiting to hear about my first assignment for my new job.
I’m ready for things to settle down and get back to normal, but I don’t even know what normal is any more. I think I’m going to have to redefine “my normal”. Thankfully, we have a long holiday weekend coming up!
BigSis and I will be getting back on track soon and are also working on some new ideas for our site. Hopefully, we’ll be ready to announce a few changes in September!
We hope everyone had a great summer! Now, what’s going on in your world! Tell us; it’ll make us feel better about our craziness!