April 7, 2009
Are you baking for Easter? The essential Bunny Cake with coconut decoration automatically comes to mind, but how about something a little different? Here are some ideas from the brilliant minds in Blogdom!
- Easter Egg Shortbread Cookies from Baking Bites
- Bee Hive Honey Cupcakes with Honey Buttercream Frosting topped with Peanut Butter Crunch from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
- Strawberry Easter Desserts from Spatulas, Corkscrews & Suitcases
- Carrot Cake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting from The Kitchen Sink Recipes
- Matzo Toffee from Noble Pig
- Spinach Brownies from My Baking Addiction
- German Chocolate Cake: Inside Out from Sass & Veracity
- Easter Cookies from Joy of Baking
- Strawberries and Cream Cake from CookieMadness
- Easter Pie from Cooks.com
- Blueberry Lime Angel Food Cake from Cast Sugar
- French Yogurt Cake from She’s Becoming Doughmesstic
- And last but not least, don’t miss the adorable sheep, chickies, bunnies and Easter eggs that Bakerella has created!
Happy Easter, and happy baking!